Cla vocals manual.CLA Vocals

Looking for:

Cla vocals manual 













































     

Cla vocals manual.



 

Please enable JavaScript in your browser in order to make this website functional. Choose your free plugins here within 72 hours of purchase. Greg Wells Producer, Mixer, Songwriter. If you want a great vocal sound in thirty seconds, open that thing up and play with it a little bit — Boom!

It's one of the best plugins for vocals ever made. I usually like to add it in after a few other plugins on my vocal chain as the final touch.

I usually start with just the Low, Top, and Push settings engaged, and a little goes a long way with this plugin. Pure excellence. The fact that you have every type of essential effect in one place is amazing. We generally turn off the stereo widening effect and the reverb, as we add that separately, but we love the compressor, the delay, and the different color-coded options on each control.

Emily Warren Singer, Songwriter, Musician. It makes vocals sound crispy and with finished quality by a click of the button. There are also amazing preset options that I love to start with — I wouldn't know where to begin without the CLA bundles!

Compression, EQ, reverb, delay: all in one. It gives that nice polish and shine that no other plugin can touch. I use this when I want to create warmth and spice for the vocals. The dynamics are incredible, whether we want to be subtle or bold about the sound: it has a very wide range.

The spreader is obviously meant for vocals, but it sounds awesome on everything. It even has a tiny bit of simulated analog hiss, which is a cool hidden gem.

Krewella Singers, Songwriters, Producers. It's so easy that it kind of feels like cheating! Jason Miles Keyboardist, Producer, Composer. These plugins show up on almost all my recordings. They give me a solid foundation to create a great sound without going through a lot of changes. Quality and simplicity make this plugin very accessible.

Cam Blackwood Record Producer and Songwriter. I EQ, compress and gate every BV channel whether they are recorded individually or as a gang, so they sound great already. It also works amazingly on the string sub bus. Keith Jeffery Artist, Producer, Songwriter. It brings every microphone to life and lets us get straight to the task of recording inspired vocals.

French Original Producer, Writer, Artist. I use it a lot on my vocal chain, I love the way you can really make a difference quickly by not doing too much. It is an all-in-one, simple yet complex vocal chain that is so easy to use to get a big sound from vocals. There are so many combinations you can achieve with this plugin but I think my favorite has to be using the reverb alongside compression to really get a "3D" sounding vocal quickly.

Images Videos Audio. Loading Video Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.

CLA Vocals. Free Plugin Bonus:. The CLA Vocals plugin makes this part of mixing an absolute joy. I have taken the very best settings which I use in my everyday mixes and crafted them into this chain. It works great on all styles of singers and, best of all, they will want that sound every time! This content is not available in your country.

   


Comments